Tuesday, December 19, 2017

NEW ADDRESS and ch ch changes

"I'll break this down more on friday, but Hermana Chacón is a dream companion, I adore my district, I finally got the schedule down and my room/desk unpacked perfectly. Our first investigator was amazing and we had a meeting set up____

So, naturally, they finally worked out my schedule.

I switch from the ADL branch, district 2, tomorrow,  to the French learning district that is all sisters and getting here tomorrow. I'll be with my new group and new companion, Sister Todd from North Carolina, tomorrow afternoon for five weeks, then switching again to visitors center training before going back to the main group for our flight. 

I'll be switching from floor 1 to floor 4, moving all my stuff tonight to the new room.

They forgot to tell me any of this until today, so as far as I'd been told I was going to be in my district for four more weeks, nobody knew I was switching. I'll find out that was a blessing eventually... I'm going to miss this group a lot. 

So this email is officially to tell you the new address. 

Old box number was 27, new box is 117. MTC Departure date 1/30/18

Please send Dear Elder letters! 

Homeward Bound is playing on the speakers in this study room and that's just mean. :P "

Sister Alyssa Grace Amott
JAN30 FRA-PAR
2005 N 900 E Unit 117
Provo UT 84602


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook conversations

Super busy PDay again, as always. It's funny how I used to think that PDays were actual resting days. hahaha. This is mom and I'll b...